IBEP is a customizable Bible engagement platform designed to empower Bible Societies to implement their digital strategy with sustainability. It consists of a great feature-rich website and app that are optimized to promote end-user Bible engagement.
IBEP is a platform that aims to be a key platform to empower the (digital) strategy and sustainability of your Bible Society. The platform enables you to distribute Scripture, to engage people with Scripture, to build a community, to inform about your mission and to improve sustainability.
A distinctive feature of the project is that is gives all control to your Bible Society by being very customizable. It is up to a you to define the local digital strategy and to decide how this will be implemented in the platform.The core of this platform is Scripture and Bible related content, but as the platform targets engagement and sustainability, it goes beyond this: Bible Societies can publish (own/shared/licensed) content on the platform and possibilities for marketing and a subscription model are included.The platform gives your organisation a Bible app and Bible website with:
- Support for text-, audio- and study Bibles
- Support for Bible related content like background articles, images and videos. A default set of content is included.
- Reading plans, including daily notifications
- News and blogs
- Functionality to build your corporate website
- User accounts, including usernotes, highlights, and options for sustainability
- Marketing Cloud (Project Engage) integration
To summarize the goals. IBEP wants to give your organization:
- Great feature-rich web and app clients that are optimized to promote end-user Bible Engagement
- A customizable platform designed to empower you to implement your (digital) strategy with sustainability
Targeted Bible Societies
IBEP has a lot of potential for Bible Societies that:
- Are located in a context that is digitizing very fast;
- See digital publishing as a core activity preferably not to be fully outsourced to third-parties;
- Do not only want to distribute Scripture but want to engage Bible readers;
- Want to build a digital community;
- Desire to improve their sustainability by digital publæishing;
- See digital publishing as a way to inform people about their mission, project and products;
- Have capacity for digital publishing.
Two versions of IBEP
IBEP is available in two versions: