The premium version of IBEP consists of one website and one app which are customizable and brandable by Bible Societies. This version support customizations specific to your Bible Society.
The following functionality and possibilities are added on top of IBEP standard
- a custom (Bible Society specific) design of both the app and the website
- custom integrations with existing products like a CRM or webshop (depending on the complexity of the integration an additional fee may be charged)
- a white label app
- possibilities for custom (Bible Society specific) development on top of the default functionality of the platform
For which Bible Societies?
On top of the general targeted Bible Societies, IBEP premium is for Bible Societies that
- want to tailor the platform more to their needs, possibly exceeding the default customization
- expect a high number of users
- need specific customizations for – or integration with – their existing products (i.e. CRM)
The Bible Society should have a long term strategy for digital. This strategy should show
- the place IBEP has in it. IBEP premium will probably be part of – or integrated with – the existing landscape of digital tools. Therefore the strategy should explain how this entire landscape will function
- the expectations that of Bible Society for IBEP (also in terms of results)
- a roadmap for preparing, implementing and maintaining IBEP
- the long term budget plan for sustaining the platform
- the project organisation and capacity
- the way the platform will be marketed
In order to implement and maintain IBEP successfully, ongoing capacity is needed. The Bible Society should commit to this, because work is needed to:
- prepare and implement the platform (translating, licensing, content)
- maintain and regularly update the content
- do marketing
- maintain the relationship with end users
- maintain the integrations with other Bible Society specific platforms
Bible Societies that will make use of the premium version, will pay a substantial higher fee, for a number of advantages. It will have a separate and independent submission in the app stores and more customization is possible. The implementation will be handled as a dedicated project and the Bible Society can expect more service. But of even more importance: we ask Bible Societies that opt to use IBEP premium to fund both the costs for their specific instance and as well a part of the costs for the whole of the project.
The contribution of a Bible Society is based on a yearly contribution. The amount of this contribution is partly based on the revenue generated with the use of the platform and the amount of registered users.